Saturday Night Contest - Your Card Collection!

Jun 28, 2015
Nihcoc

NathanNickerson

Elite Member
May 13, 2013
https://instagram.com/p/4eY-4qN57b/?taken-by=nathannickerson

Hey everybody! Here's some of my favorites from a portion of my collection.

When I was three my family rode an Amtrak train from Florida to California. On the way we were given a souvenir deck of cards. It was the first time I ever touched a deck of cards. It was with them that I would one day start practicing sleight of hand. They are one of my most prized possessions. Upper right.

Last November my mother was diagnosed with cancer. While in the hospital she was given a Giving Comfort deck of cards. She played card games with them and I showed her magic while she was going through her chemotherapy and radiation treatments. She was recently declared cancer free. She has since given them to me.

The Impossible Bottle was made my Jamie Grant and contains a sealed deck of cards signed by Derek Delgaudio and Helder Guimaraes.

Also pictured: 1933 World's Fair deck, Throwout Cards from Thurston, Heaney and Pierson the Great, US Army Aircraft Recognition cards, David Blaine's performance used/signed 1st edition deck, Brown Wynn, Rarebit, Scarlet Rounders, Monarhs (1st edition White, Red and Blue), Fontaines (Black, Blue and Red), Golden Bee Ltd. edition, Black JAQK, David Blaine signed Series A and B, Coterie of Prestidigitation Artists Bee deck, Nomad, Expert at the Card Table, Airforce Flight Training deck, Stranger, Legends, Ask Alexander, Magic Castle, Mystery deck 2 versions, Jack Daniels, Guardians, Contraband, Artisans, Medallions, Nautical, and Animal Kingdom.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results