Looking to get a group.

Jun 3, 2015
Hey guys im fairly new here on the forums but not on Theory11 but im always looking for people to get together on skype with and talk about magic and cardistry and share ideas or whatever im 16 and ive been doing cardistry and magic since i was 11 and im willing to talk with anyone.

cool man, count me in im in the magic castle junior society love magic, practice magic every single day, I have a master magician teaching me for free, im 14 and I like to do close up, parlour, and street. One time after the magic castle meeting I went to a gas station did a few tricks and I walked out with a free candy bar. Also I did cardboard cammilions to get in. Right know im practicing my brunch routune (where you perform at the magic castle, and get money for doing it). So yah do you have google hangouts?

Jun 3, 2015
cool man, count me in im in the magic castle junior society love magic, practice magic every single day, I have a master magician teaching me for free, im 14 and I like to do close up, parlour, and street. One time after the magic castle meeting I went to a gas station did a few tricks and I walked out with a free candy bar. Also I did cardboard cammilions to get in. Right know im practicing my brunch routune (where you perform at the magic castle, and get money for doing it). So yah do you have google hangouts?
Yeah i have google hangouts

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results