Saturday Night Contest - Fake the Break!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend! If you didn't catch this week's edition of Expose LIVE, we had special guest Spidey come on and answer your questions, talk about his experience with Fake Off, and perform a live demo of BREAK by Uday Jadugar. It was a ton of fun, and I recommend all of you go to the media section and watch it!

Your challenge is to come up with the most RIDICULOUS, crazy, outside the box, laughable method for Break. Then, film yourself teaching that ridiculous method to the world, and post the link in THIS forum thread.

Upload your video entry to YouTube or Vimeo, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread on or before 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, July 12th. You have a FULL 24 HOURS to enter this week! After time is up, our panel of judges will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on overall creativity. What's up for grabs? 1,000 Elite Points, and BREAK by Uday Jadugar. Have fun with it!

While this contest is lighthearted, the goal is to fill the web with FAKE exposure videos, making it more difficult for anyone to learn the real secret - aside from the authorized source. Together, tonight, we can make a real difference in the fight against magic exposure. Go for it!

Apr 20, 2014
Guys Guys!! I got it!! I know how break is done!! You will need one chocolate coin. So lets get in to it!! First you take the chocolate coin and you unwrap it and eat it. This is a very crucial part trust me. YOU THEN GO TO THEORY11.COM/BREAK AND BUY IT. You receive the gimmick in the mail and throw it away. You watch the DVD and wish you didn't throw away the gimmick. You then go to collect it from the trash....but....GARBAGE ALREADY RUN. You then go to Saturday Night Contest and try to win it. (THIS DID NOT HAPPEN TO ME...maybe...I don't know...I forgot...Can I win?....I'll take that as a yes!!!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Reactions: frozono9
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results