Saturday Night Contest - Fake the Break!

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
I did make a video but there's a lot of things I don't like about it like:
My voice
My camera (old iPad camera)
My video maker (YouTube Capture)
No editing software
The quality
(so pretty much everything...)

But at least I'm clogging YouTube with fake reveals.
I kinda like my method as it "works" without sacrificing your fingers.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I did make a video but there's a lot of things I don't like about it like:
My voice
My camera (old iPad camera)
My video maker (YouTube Capture)
No editing software
The quality
(so pretty much everything...)

But at least I'm clogging YouTube with fake reveals.
I kinda like my method as it "works" without sacrificing your fingers.

Post it here, man! You did all the work to make it, give it a go.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Okay so first off I do not have a throat irritation of any kind (it's the cheap built in mic on the iPad) and second the tape was to mark the boundaries when I was filming. Turns out YouTube's app is functionally retarded resulting in a wider video than I expected.
Sorry guys it's pretty crappy compared to the others.

That was excellent and believable!

Jun 3, 2015
Lake District, UK
Okay so first off I do not have a throat irritation of any kind (it's the cheap built in mic on the iPad) and second the tape was to mark the boundaries when I was filming. Turns out YouTube's app is functionally retarded resulting in a wider video than I expected.
Sorry guys it's pretty crappy compared to the others.
Bryant is disqualified for not following the rules. The rules clearly stated to produce a "fake reveal". What Bryant has done is expose the method and he should be ashamed of himself.

Nov 29, 2013
Lots of great entries here... :) I've also filmed one, but unfortunately, my video (which is a little bit more than 8 minutes long), takes sooooo much time to get uploaded on youtube (I've already been waiting for about 3 hours and Youtube says it still needs 132 minutes of charging...)... My internet connection is really slow... :'( I'm going to post the link to it anyway, hoping that you will take it in consideration when it'll be up :
And sorry for my poor english... I'm french...

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Lots of great entries here... :) I've also filmed one, but unfortunately, my video (which is a little bit more than 8 minutes long), takes sooooo much time to get uploaded on youtube (I've already been waiting for about 3 hours and Youtube says it still needs 132 minutes of charging...)... My internet connection is really slow... :'( I'm going to post the link to it anyway, hoping that you will take it in consideration when it'll be up :
And sorry for my poor english... I'm french...
It's set to private

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results