theory11 order shipping status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2014
.I really expected a order to be shipped and there is no response. y name is Lance Martin and I can't get a human to tell me when my order will be shipped.

I am really pissed. I placed the order on Saturday and it is now Monday and I cannot get any human to tell me when it will be shipped. They have a telephonr and nobody to answer it.

Aug 24, 2014
Have you tried emailing customer support?
I have called. I have emailed. I have don everything but going to the site itself. I would not be so angry but I emailed them at (9A.M. and they told me it would be shipped today. Boy was I wrong in believing them. They lost a customer.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I know they respond very rapidly to support tickets (within a day). It sounds like they did respond though? So is the issue the time it took to respond? I would expect orders don't process on weekends, so if you ordered on the weekend it should ship Monday or Tuesday. When did you order and what are you expecting for timing?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey Lance, I actually checked into this personally for you tonight. Our support team, as posted on the site, responds to all messages within 12 business hours, always -- Mondays through Fridays.

Because your first message was received on Saturday afternoon, your message was not due for response until today. Instead, our team responded on Sunday morning - less than 24 hours later, on a Sunday. We also responded to you at 10:30am today, and again at 9:30pm today.

We have the fastest and most accurate, accountable support team in the industry - bar none. That said, our team is made of humans, so occasionally it does take us a few hours to respond - especially on weekends.

Your order was placed on Saturday late afternoon, and it shipped out first thing Monday morning (today). I'm always the first to admit fault whenever any issue occurs, but in this case - it seems like our team did everything well above standard, with fast response times and fast shipping to make sure this order got on it's way to you super fast!

I'm not sure if you've had negative experiences in the past with other companies, but we're different, and we aim to please. I hope that after reflection on the facts here today, any misunderstanding can be put behind us.

Of course, if you need any further assistance - contact us anytime. We're always here to help.

Aug 24, 2014
Hey Lance, I actually checked into this personally for you tonight. Our support team, as posted on the site, responds to all messages within 12 business hours, always -- Mondays through Fridays.

Because your first message was received on Saturday afternoon, your message was not due for response until today. Instead, our team responded on Sunday morning - less than 24 hours later, on a Sunday. We also responded to you at 10:30am today, and again at 9:30pm today.

We have the fastest and most accurate, accountable support team in the industry - bar none. That said, our team is made of humans, so occasionally it does take us a few hours to respond - especially on weekends.

Your order was placed on Saturday late afternoon, and it shipped out first thing Monday morning (today). I'm always the first to admit fault whenever any issue occurs, but in this case - it seems like our team did everything well above standard, with fast response times and fast shipping to make sure this order got on it's way to you super fast!

I'm not sure if you've had negative experiences in the past with other companies, but we're different, and we aim to please. I hope that after reflection on the facts here today, any misunderstanding can be put behind us.

Of course, if you need any further assistance - contact us anytime. We're always here to help.

Aug 24, 2014
Theory11 idea of shipping is to create a label. My item was not really shipped on Monday. All that happened is a label was created. Now I wonder when it will really ship. You have a lot of nerve in saying my item shipped when all that you did was create a label. No..let us see when it will really ship.

May 17, 2015
I'm pretty sure their system takes a bit to update, it could be already out. I know when I ordered Sub Rosa this happened. This is the same with UPS/USPS, they sometimes take a while to update, but the package is moving. I order a good amount of stuff from all different places and noticed this, so not really a "theroy11" issue.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey Lance, I wanted to jump in and correct a few inaccurate statements. Of course, we aim to please and make all of our members 100% happy! But, in this case, every step of the way, our team did everything exactly right. Our team responded to your support message multiple times, in less than 24 hours, on a Sunday. The order was placed on Saturday afternoon, and we shipped it out at 10:04am on Monday - that's as fast as humanly possible.
My item was not really shipped on Monday.

Actually, it was (like I mentioned in my previous post, and as we emailed you at 9:30pm last night).
You have a lot of nerve in saying my item shipped when all that you did was create a label.

Again, this is not correct - the order was packaged, shipped, and left our warehouse on Monday at 10:04am.

As Zswim mentioned, tracking information can take up to 24 hours to update, but there's nothing we can do to accelerate that or speed that up - it's in the hands of USPS, and your package left our building at 10:04am on Monday.

Last but not least: I know you're eager and excited to get this package, and I'm very thankful for it. We put a huge amount of work into SubRosa, and I'm confident that when it arrives in your hands, it will be well worth the wait. But, I do hope that upon review of the facts here, that we can agree that our team acted quickly, shipped fast, and responded timely.

Aug 24, 2014
If my package left your warehouse at 10:04 on Monday. Why didn't they tell me that instead they screwed around by telling me that my package may leave their warehouse on Monday. This was at 4:30 P.M.., There is really something wrong there.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
If my package left your warehouse at 10:04 on Monday. Why didn't they tell me that instead they screwed around by telling me that my package may leave their warehouse on Monday. This was at 4:30 P.M.., There is really something wrong there.
Hey Lance, that's actually not correct. Our team responded to you at 10:37am, saying (I quote): "Sure thing! I have asked our warehouse to ensure that your order ships today if at all possible." At 9:13pm, we followed up with a second message confirming exactly that: "Your order DID ship today. You can track it at the link below."

I respect and apologize for any misunderstanding, but our team did absolutely everything correct - and fast. You placed the order on Saturday afternoon. We shipped it Monday morning at 10am. And we responded to multiple support tickets throughout the process, even on a Sunday. That's how we operate.

I'm not sure if you've had negative experiences in the past with other stores, but we work hard (even on a Sunday) to uphold a higher standard, and in this case - I'm proud to say that we did just that.

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Aug 24, 2014
I'll tell you what Johnathan. You supposedly shipped it on Monday with USPS priority mail. I live 200 miles from your warehouse in Milford Ct. I am supposed to get it in 2 days which is on Wednesday. That is when I get something from Penguin which is in California. If I get it tomorrow when I am supposed to I will buy $200 worth of merchandise tomorrow. What will you do if I do not receive it on time?

Aug 24, 2014
By the way. Your own site under my Account said it was shipped July 21 which is Tuesday. NOT MONDAY..Gee. how do you respond to that? You don't eve know what is going on in your own site.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I'll tell you what Johnathan. You supposedly shipped it on Monday with USPS priority mail. I live 200 miles from your warehouse in Milford Ct. I m supposed to get it in 2 days which is on Wednesday. That is when I get something from Penguin which is in California. If I get it tomorrow when I am supposed to I will buy $200 worth of merchandise tomorrow. What will you do if I do not receive it on time?
Hey Lance, I - nor any responsible person in the world, for that matter - am not in a position to bet on delivery times once a package is in the possession of USPS. Once it's in their hands, it doesn't matter if you're Apple, Google, Nike, or theory11 - their delivery times are established for all packages. And they do a pretty good job.
Your own site under my Account said it was shipped July 21 which is Tuesday.
Again, this is not correct. Our system updates every night with tracking numbers for all orders shipped that day. Because our system updated at 12:02am last night, it might look like it was shipped later - but it was, as I mentioned, shipped out yesterday at 10:04am. We notified you of this multiple times via email.

Let's recap:

1. You placed an order on Saturday afternoon.
2. You contacted us about that order.
3. We responded in less than 24 hours, on a Sunday.
4. We shipped out your order on Monday at 10:04am ET.

Lance, I've personally responded to your messages four times, and I've confirmed that your order has in fact left our building as of 10:04am yesterday. For that reason, and because there's nothing I can do - or anyone could do - to magically teleport this package any faster (I wish I could!) - I'm going to close this thread. If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact our support team anytime - but please allow up to 12 business hours for response. We're always here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results