Invisible Card

Dec 31, 2014
Before the effect even comes out, I just want to point out how amazing the invisible card is. It appears to have no sleight of hand, just a closed fist, and no easy to figure out magicians force, yet the card they name is the one in your hand. How in Hogwarts is that possible? I know Theory11 has created some amazing pieces, mostly visual gems, but the invisible card seems to be its own field of magic that fools magicians. I know I'm definitely going to get the invisible card, and when I find out how it's done, I might be amazed more by the method than the trick. Give yourself the biggest pat on the back, Blake Vogt. My only complaint is that it doesn't start with re, like REF4M and Regeneration.

Reactions: BlakeVogt

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
It does look cool. Funny thing, I'm pretty sure I know the method because I was creating a fake reveal video for the trick Inferno and came up with what I believe is the exact same method. Using a crude version I showed my wife the video and she said - hey that could actually be a good trick. So I never put it up and have just continued to work on refining it. When I saw Blake do it on expose, I knew it was the same. lol

Alz

Jan 18, 2014
Latvia
In Expose you said: "This is the trick that i never leave home wihout in my pocket" , that means the trick requires gimmick, right? :) Or its a secret?

Maxcode

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2015
This looks almost impossible blake you are a genius I don't know if there's a force or what the gimmick is but we'll done this is going right in my routine also is it going to be 50 dollars like regeneration

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
I like how compact it is. That's why I'm really interested in it. Perfect for strolling. However, I'm wondering if it can follow-up/combo with something else like Invisible Deck or Spreadwave.
Sure, you can transition to another trick from there. Perhaps "That was one card, but it was the only card in my hand. Let's try this with a full deck of cards." and proceed to the Invisible deck. You could also transition from the Invisible deck to the Invisible card by changing the sentence above.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results