Saturday Night Contest - Black and White

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great start to the weekend! As teased on Expose yesterday, you all got a sneak peek at one of our upcoming releases - the Black Tycoons. In collaboration with Steve Cohen, "The Millionaires' Magician" at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel in NYC, we produced Tycoons to reflect the class, elegance, and luxury of the hotel and Steve's show. The black edition looks amazing, and we can't wait for you guys to get your hands on them.

With that said, our contest this week is inspired by the black and white theme. Your challenge this week is to capture an image of playing cards in a black and white style, while also blending in a classy/elegant feel. Make your image look classy, like it belongs in the Waldorf Astoria. You can also take it up a notch by trying to replicate the film noir style. Lighting can make or break your photo, so do your best to get it just right and find the right contrast.

Upload your picture to Instagram using the hashtag #theory11 and post the link to your post in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, August 2nd. Once time is up, our panel of judges will go through all submissions and decide on a winner. Winner will be selected based on how classy/elegant your image is, the compositon of your shot, the lighting, and how close you can get to the film noir style. Each member is allowed up to 2 entries.

What can you win this week? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a deck of White & Gold Monarchs, and the very first deck of Black Tycoons to reach our building - shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

We are excited to see what you guys have planned for this week's challenge. Get to it!

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2014
I don't have an instagram account, but I want to participate. Can I upload the picture directly through the forum thread?

Jan 9, 2015
Here's my entry! Good luck everyone! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20150802_011610.jpg
    IMG_20150802_011610.jpg
    438.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20150802_005835.jpg
    IMG_20150802_005835.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 75
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results