Best effect for $50.00 and under?

Dec 14, 2014
I'm looking for the best effect that i can get for the budget of $50. Thanks in advance guys!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
What kind of magic do you like? Card magic, mentalism, parlour, stage, coin magic? What kind of magic do you have already? Would you be interested in multi trick DVDs or books?

Dec 14, 2014
What kind of magic do you like? Card magic, mentalism, parlour, stage, coin magic? What kind of magic do you have already? Would you be interested in multi trick DVDs or books?
i'm not really a fan of stage magic. probably, something that i can do on the streets.

Dec 14, 2014
Are you looking for one trick? Or multiple effects? What do you own already?
It really doesn't matter if it's a single trick or multiple. I own a lot of stuff. But mostly books. Although I did bought a few effects online. Mostly card tricks (counterfeit by wayne houchin, card to bottle by laura london etc.) but it doesn't matter if you suggest things that are not related to cards. i'm looking for an effect that will get great reactions. The best that I can get for $50

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
The problem with your request is that you will find everyone will say their favorite requests... which may or may not work for you. So a couple of options:

1. Get Paul Harris's Art of Astonishment, Volume 1. For $33 you will have a ton of amazing effects... one of which you will think is the best.

2. Get Wayne Houchin's Art of Magic. French Kiss, Carbon Copy, Twisting the Aces and Ring and String -- All great effects. Plus, the DVD is great fun to watch.

3. Get a subscription to Genii. For $35 per year, you get electronic access to 75+ years of back issues where you can find a lifetime worth of great magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results