Magic Wax Tricks

Aug 12, 2015
can someone just give me a list of things to do with magic wax other then the (edited for exposure) and (edited for exposure) thanx

Last edited by a moderator:

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
It seems like that this sort of thing teeters on exposure.

but to try and steer your question in a more positive direction. What sort of medium (coins, cards, etc) are you intending to use?

What sort of an effect are you trying to achieve?

Are you making your own effect?

Aug 12, 2015
It seems like that this sort of thing teeters on exposure.

but to try and steer your question in a more positive direction. What sort of medium (coins, cards, etc) are you intending to use?

What sort of an effect are you trying to achieve?

Are you making your own effect?

im confused on what you just said XD but basically i just want a list of tricks/ideas you can do with magic wax you dont have to reveal the trick i can just figure out how to do it

Jun 3, 2015
Lake District, UK
Sorry sumoichiro, that's not how things work around here. I know you said you don't have to reveal the trick but telling you it uses magic wax is basically telling you how it is done even if it isn't a A to Z walkthrough. Now, there may be compilations of work on magic wax out there, a DVD that basically says "I teach tricks with magic wax" and I'm sure if there is then someone will be able to direct you to it, but as for naming individual tricks I for one wouldn't feel comfortable doing that.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
im confused on what you just said XD but basically i just want a list of tricks/ideas you can do with magic wax you dont have to reveal the trick i can just figure out how to do it

If I name a trick that uses wax, I'd basically be revealing the method of how it's done. I didn't even know how (edited for exposure) was done until you mentioned it in your initial post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Sorry sumoichiro, that's not how things work around here. I know you said you don't have to reveal the trick but telling you it uses magic wax is basically telling you how it is done even if it isn't a A to Z walkthrough. Now, there may be compilations of work on magic wax out there, a DVD that basically says "I teach tricks with magic wax" and I'm sure if there is then someone will be able to direct you to it, but as for naming individual tricks I for one wouldn't feel comfortable doing that.

Octopalm is kind of like wax and has a DVD you can purchase. Michael Ammar has his own wax on the market he may have a DVD available.

Jul 9, 2014
I highly recommend octopalm. It's cheap and easy. Justin Miller teaches a great card trick using octopalm in his at the table lecture.

Aug 12, 2015
Thanx everyone and im sorry for exposing something (even though there is millions of videos on how to do those tricks already on youtube) i didnt even realize i did by saying that XD sorry thanx for the help

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Thanx everyone and im sorry for exposing something (even though there is millions of videos on how to do those tricks already on youtube) i didnt even realize i did by saying that XD sorry thanx for the help

Your fine, it's just similar to saying what tricks out there use magnets, invisible thread, or thumb tips. Sure we know these things exist but saying that such and such a trick uses this then we get into a dark grey area of exposure.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results