Exposé LIVE - Who Do You Want To See?

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey everyone!

Exposé LIVE has been a really awesome experiment of sorts the last few months. We wanted to see if we could turn Exposé into a way to better interact with you all. To those who have been able to attend Exposé LIVE, I think you will agree - It is working! Lots of you have been able to stop by and banter with our team and ask our special guests the questions you have always wanted answers to! Plus, comment contests are MUCH more fun when they are LIVE!

While we can't make any promises of what the future holds, we are always looking for your feedback and input. This is totally unofficial, but we would love to know: Who do you want to see as a special guest on Exposé LIVE?

Post your ideas here. In a few days we make a poll to see who is highest on this list. We have lots of people who we could bring in as a guest, but who you want matters!

We can't promise any specific person, but let us know who would make for the best episode of Exposé LIVE ever!

// L

Reactions: leighelkins
Dec 31, 2014
Well, I don't know what your limits are, but here are a few ideas.
Jay Sankey
Daniel Madison
Zachary Mueller
Penn and Teller
The Virts (any of there members)
Dan and Dave Buck
Those are just a few ideas. Hopefully I helped!
-Luke

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Lenart Green
Dani Daortiz
Derren Brown
Dynamo
David Blaine
David Coperfield
Mac King
Piff
Calen Morelli
Shimshi
Rick Lax
Daniel Garcia
Wayne Houchin

Dec 7, 2014
I would love to see any of these:
David Copperfield
David Blaine
Penn & Teller
Brian Brushwood
Justin Flom
Justin Willman
Piff the Magic Dragon
Mat Franco
The Virts
Asad Chaudhry
Dan & Dave Buck
Daniel Madison
Mac King
Andrew Mayne

Jun 3, 2015
Lake District, UK
Honestly, I'll watch anyone you put in front of me and I'll enjoy it. For someone whose knowledge of magic is limited (but growing) Exposé LIVE can be a real eye opener and massively educational. For (a now embarrassing) example, Steve Cohen, aside from when Tycoons were mentioned I had never heard of Steve before last weeks Exposé (I 100% blame the fact that I am from the UK), and yet in the short time that he had to give us he taught me a hell of a lot and was just great to listen to.

That being said, the top of my list currently would be;
Wayne Houchin
Daniel Garcia
Gregory Wilson
John Van Der Put (Piff)

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I'm with leighelkins

I'm happy with whoever shows up. I lack experience and don't exactly know what else is out there in the magic world except the little path I'm trying to go in. It's nice seeing different heavy hitters come in and share a slice of how they see things in their side of the world.

If anything, I would like to see Ekaterina on one of the chats. Her work in magic and card flourishing is intricate, beautiful, and phenomenal. And I hope she releases something new with the T11 team.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results