Best deck production and deck to box?

Jun 3, 2015
Lake District, UK
I am trying to put together a bit of a more structured routine than usual as my nieces birthday is coming up so I figured she deserves a bit of a show rather than just 2 or 3 tricks when she asks to see magic (that's 2 or 3 different tricks 3 days a week, every week!)

I love the idea of producing the deck, going into a few tricks, then having the deck finish up back in the box. Piff taught a pretty good deck production in his lecture and I have also been have a look at Sudden Deck 3. Is Sudden Deck enough of an improvement on the Piff production (if you have seen it) that it is worth investing in? Is there another production that is just as good or better?

As for getting the cards back to the deck I was taking a look at Reboxed the other day, as well as another but I can't remember the name. I was also considering VDeck because with the exception of the 1 card in the deck (which can be given away) the box finishes empty, bringing the whole thing full circle. Any suggestions on either of the 2 that I have mentioned, or again is there anything just as good or better out there?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated as always.
Cheers!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I have heard great things about Sudden Deck, David Regal is fairly consistent with his quality. I might check out Marcus Eddie's deck productions as well one is called Empty, the other slips my mind for the moment.

Dec 31, 2014
I don't know if this is the exact product you're looking for, but Flash Deck Switch by Shin Lim is great. I know it's not exactly cards to box, but it's something kinda similar and fun to play around with.

Aug 3, 2015
Mathieu Bich has a nice foil production in his lecture on penguin live. You can check it out there, he also covers some sweet magic in that lecture.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results