• Display (ie: Leno)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Smooth/Flowing/Comfy (ie:Pomelo)

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Fast (ie: Squoze)

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
May 31, 2015
I was looking to buy the Cardistry Con Bundle, but I don't know what moves are on it, or if it's a download or if it streams. Can anyone tell me?

Nov 9, 2013
It is streaming, and it is taught in the format of the headliners teaching each other. It's a new type of learning for me, but it works for the most part. The only problem was Franky being too good and learning too quickly (lol). Pretty neat stuff in the bundle, but Nikolaj, Zach, and Andrew's tutorials weren't made due to lack of time.

May 31, 2015
No problem!

I will say that 'Rinzler' is tough to learn and took me quite a while to grasp the mechanics of. If you are going for that one, I can help out with it
Alright, I may or may not take you up on that offer, considering I just bought the tutorials but have not "received" them. A little help would be much appreciated.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Alright, I may or may not take you up on that offer, considering I just bought the tutorials but have not "received" them. A little help would be much appreciated.

I would email them about it. It took me a while to get mine, but because they aren't dealing with the rush of the crowd when Cardistry Con was going on, there shouldn't be any reason why you don't have access to it.

Customer Support, away!

May 31, 2015
I would email them about it. It took me a while to get mine, but because they aren't dealing with the rush of the crowd when Cardistry Con was going on, there shouldn't be any reason why you don't have access to it.

Customer Support, away!
Is it emailed though?

May 31, 2015
It does go to them, but I believe the support ticket goes through a different channel than the CC bundle does.

It's worth a go

But what I would do first is get to the screen where, I believe it says enter the password, and that would be your email address
I hate to sound so dumb, but what screen?

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hmm, not working. Anymore ideas.

If you enter in your full email address and it loops you back to the password screen. They haven't accepted your access yet--contact support.

Now, I went and tried on my end just for giggles and for some reason the tutorials aren't showing up. Hmm. I mean, not that I have a problem as I only got the bundle for 2 moves and can do them. But still odd that it doesn't seem to work anymore

Contact support anyway! :D

May 31, 2015
If you enter in your full email address and it loops you back to the password screen. They haven't accepted your access yet--contact support.

Now, I went and tried on my end just for giggles and for some reason the tutorials aren't showing up. Hmm. I mean, not that I have a problem as I only got the bundle for 2 moves and can do them. But still odd that it doesn't seem to work anymore

Contact support anyway! :D
Alright, thanks soooo much for all your help.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Alright, thanks soooo much for all your help.

No problem. I hope the bundle comes up for you soon enough.

Honestly, I only got the bundle for two moves: Turbine and Rinzler. The only 'purely' one handed moves in the entire tutorial (Well, Chase Duncan has a one handed move, but I'm not sure what to classify it as...'stunt'?)

It was so worth it. Sure, it turned out to be $10 a tutorial, but Rinzler is one of
My go-to flourishes and Turbine is just too fun.

And if you can use TWO hands. Good heavens, are you in for a treat. And 'Vad Fan' will destroy your confidence. (It's the one featured on the Cardistry Con Instagram where you have the double-circular fans)

I will say this. Andrei teaching Turbine is superb. I only had to watch the tutorial twice and I was doing Turbine in 20 minutes. That's an easy one. But how he ever came up with that is something we'll probably never know, but it's an absolute work of brilliance--or a glimpse into madness. Hard to tell.

Rinzler is about 2 minutes of 'sorta' teaching. And then 5-6 minutes of the air ducts being pumped full of laughing gas and cannibis'. I got it figured out and it LOOKS impossible and neat, but it's rather easy once you 'mentally sort out' the mechanics. It's just a lot of coordinated movements happening in a very small window of time. Anyway, I'm rambling.

Keep us posted worth what you're working on!

May 31, 2015
No problem. I hope the bundle comes up for you soon enough.

Honestly, I only got the bundle for two moves: Turbine and Rinzler. The only 'purely' one handed moves in the entire tutorial (Well, Chase Duncan has a one handed move, but I'm not sure what to classify it as...'stunt'?)

It was so worth it. Sure, it turned out to be $10 a tutorial, but Rinzler is one of
My go-to flourishes and Turbine is just too fun.

And if you can use TWO hands. Good heavens, are you in for a treat. And 'Vad Fan' will destroy your confidence. (It's the one featured on the Cardistry Con Instagram where you have the double-circular fans)

I will say this. Andrei teaching Turbine is superb. I only had to watch the tutorial twice and I was doing Turbine in 20 minutes. That's an easy one. But how he ever came up with that is something we'll probably never know, but it's an absolute work of brilliance--or a glimpse into madness. Hard to tell.

Rinzler is about 2 minutes of 'sorta' teaching. And then 5-6 minutes of the air ducts being pumped full of laughing gas and cannibis'. I got it figured out and it LOOKS impossible and neat, but it's rather easy once you 'mentally sort out' the mechanics. It's just a lot of coordinated movements happening in a very small window of time. Anyway, I'm rambling.

Keep us posted worth what you're working on!
Yeah, I saw the "Rinzler in 40 seconds" video on Kevin Ho's channel.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results