Curtis Miles ( Miles of Magic )

I have found my new magic forum home. This is great, I am seeing more and more of my friends and brothers in magic over here. I have been away from forums for a long time, I look forward to getting back in and helping out who I can, when I can.
I often said in "another forum" how great the entire idea of a forum is. Where else can you get so much collective knowledge in one spot? When I first started out in magic, we had to wait for the monthly IBM meeting to see or hear ( or learn from ) other magicians.
I know T-11 and it's forums are in it's infant stages, but I hope you guys grasp what a gift these forums are. Take full advantage of the wealth of experience you have at your disposal here. If you need me for anything, I am a PM away!

Curtis "Miles of Magic"

hey man, sup welcome, haven't met before but hello anyways, like you I'm going to chll here as well, seems like everyone from everywhere is coming so it's a combination of all the magicians from all sites like DnD ad Ellusionist and others...great to see a community like this.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Curtis,

I hear there's an album with a similar name that's going to be released on September 11th. Plus, you guys look almost identical. You're going to be famous.

Completely random, I know. Haha. Like I told you before, awesome to have you here man!

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I have found my new magic forum home. This is great, I am seeing more and more of my friends and brothers in magic over here. I have been away from forums for a long time, I look forward to getting back in and helping out who I can, when I can.
I often said in "another forum" how great the entire idea of a forum is. Where else can you get so much collective knowledge in one spot? When I first started out in magic, we had to wait for the monthly IBM meeting to see or hear ( or learn from ) other magicians.
I know T-11 and it's forums are in it's infant stages, but I hope you guys grasp what a gift these forums are. Take full advantage of the wealth of experience you have at your disposal here. If you need me for anything, I am a PM away!

Curtis "Miles of Magic"

Well welcome to t11 my friend.
~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
I didn't know what happened Curtis, but I was viewing some thread in the other forum and saw your name got banned. What happened back there? PM me?

Sep 1, 2007
How have you been Miles? It's great to see you here. Hope everything is going better for you. Looking forward to having some great discussions with you here in the T11 forums.

-Dave T. Wiltrout-

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results