Ring Leader

Jan 17, 2015
Hello!

A friend gave me a copy of Gregory Wilson's Ring Leader and I must say it's DARN GOOD!

Lots of moves, funny teaching, my only complaint are that there should be more performances (Greg's a brilliant performer) and some of the moves need a bit more detail (like the discrepant insertion) but it's mainly the camera's fault (IMHO).

My main question is:

What moves do you guys use for your ring and string routine? A bit of information on the patter is optional but would be great too.

Thanks!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I have been wanting to put together a ring on string routine as well. My issue is that I can't figure out what props to use or the motivation. A velvet rope probably wouldn't work great for me, a shoelace seems too casual for the events I perform at. I also have issues with borrowing expensive items, I thought about using a large nut rather than a ring but I'm not sold on it yet. I think it would be fun to have a thin chain and a Lord of the Rings reproduction ring.

Jan 17, 2015
My current motivation is similar to Greg's but I claim I once worked at a jewelry store and these are all tests

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results