Revolution by Gregory Wilson

I'm not sure where I would fit this in my routine but for youtube videos this looks like a killer effect. I could easily see fitting this in a montage of cool flourishes and card tricks and people being amazed at it. Plus it would be fun to do randomly around a large group of people who aren't expecting something like that to happen. Definitely want to pick it up!

Jan 17, 2015
Is it possible to apply the gimmick to other objects? I'd love to spin my cell phone like a basketball, or perhaps a book...

Revolution looks awesome but it doesn't really have much use for me - I could already do Top Shot, the old manipulator card spin, and the Pirouette flourish.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Is it possible to apply the gimmick to other objects? I'd love to spin my cell phone like a basketball, or perhaps a book...

Revolution looks awesome but it doesn't really have much use for me - I could already do Top Shot, the old manipulator card spin, and the Pirouette flourish.

I think the audience would be able to see the gimmick, and I think it's restricted to just the deck

Maxcode

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2015
I think the audience would be able to see the gimmick, and I think it's restricted to just the deck
I saw Ekaterina do it with one playing card so it might be usable with other objects I did not see the gimmick when she did also a friend did it with a book

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
To clear things up - the gimmick (as provided) would NOT work with one playing card. The gimmick is hidden inside the box. It would be very visible with just one playing card. If the same effect was done with one card, it was either a different gimmick, no gimmick, or this gimmick modified in some way.

// L

Jun 21, 2014
Orlando, FL
I am a proud owner and user of revolution - so much so that I am known as the "Harlem Globetrotter kid" at a local restaurant. The gimmick is NOT usable with one card - not without a fair bit of DIY disguising it. With that said I mainly use this with my invisible deck routines, as a fun flashy flourishy move, or just showing off and catching someone's attention.

For those who have bought it already - stumbled across a way to vastly improve your spins. I got four and a half minutes yesterday and only found this method the day before that: with practice I may be able to break five minutes. Simply get a good even spin as Greg teaches, and then bring your finger about chin level and give it a good hard blow. You'll basically have a pinwheel on your finger, and it doesn't lose any friction.

Best of luck getting the longest spins of your life!

P.S. Just in case my opinion was not crystal clear I worship this gimmick - have applied it to almost every deck I own and religiously take it with me anytime I leave the house. 1000000000000000000000000/10

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results