Saturday Night Contest - Behind the Back

Sep 29, 2007
Well mabye i am a beginner but i sure am hope it still fits!
You gotta start somewhere right? :)
Even if i dont win, goodluck to all participants :)

I most say @Josh Burch is probably gonna get this.. so as a mentalist, have an early congrats ;)

and lets hope my 4cut flourish will do any good here.

Thought of adding handcuffs but all i have were furry and i dont think anyone would like to see me in furry handcuffs.. ANYONE.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results!

This was no easy task; props to all of you for taking this challenge head on and making it look so easy! With that said, let's get right onto the winner.

As the criteria stated, we were looking for the cleanest performance overall, as well as level of difficulty and bonus points awarded for originality. With all of that criteria in mind, we felt that Rostislav Korst (rosty0731) had the best overall entry. Congrats! Please contact our support team and they will hook you up with your prize ASAP!

Great job to everyone who entered this week. We hope it inspired you to take a look at cardistry from a unique perspective, and hope it challenged you to practice based on the sense of touch rather than both touch and sight. We will see you guys back this Saturday for a brand new contest! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results