Fluid Spitting Gimmick

Oct 5, 2015
Hi everybody, I'm fairly new to magic. I've decided to create an effect and part of it requires me to "spit fluid" after talking to the audience. Does anyone have an idea of how could I do that ? I tried straws, and water tension but it sucks *ba dumts*... it would need to be small to be put in my mouth and hidden, while I'm able to talk, and if pressure was applied to it, the fluid would then spill looking like if I spat it out. Also any recipes for a ink looking substance ? Thanks in advance

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I'd contact Joe Monti. He has a bit that he does with a little plastic container that shoots water from time to time. He puts it in his mouth as well.

Dec 29, 2011
You could learn the technique used by Hadji Ali to regurgitate liquids on command. Seems like it would be very difficult to learn though.

Oct 5, 2015
cheers guys :D, one more question, where could i get a plastic tube of diameter about 3,1 mm with a texture looking like if it was transparent while it isn't ? :p

Dec 29, 2011
cheers guys :D, one more question, where could i get a plastic tube of diameter about 3,1 mm with a texture looking like if it was transparent while it isn't ? :p

I'm a bit confused about that, you want a tube that looks transparent but isn't? Transparency is a way something looks, so that isn't really possible.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results