Chinese Sticks

Oct 19, 2015
Hi all new member....I am 65 years old and have not worked with Magic for over 30 years. Started fooling around with it as a young boy, inspired by an older kid in high school. Never really did any shows except for family and kids at YMCA's, Boys Clubs, Scouts, etc. all for free fun! Now I finally have time and resources to get back into it.

One of the old tricks I used to enjoy doing was the Chinese sticks. I recently ordered a pair for around $35. When I got them they were very noisy? Now my hearing is not great, but I think if I was anywhere in the room I would no the gimmick right away. I called the guy who sold them to me and he said all Chinese sticks are noisy.....is her correct or?

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
This is incorrect. I own chinese sticks and I bought them through Denny and Lee's magic studio. Mine were made by George Millward and these are of best quality. Though with excellent quality comes a big price tag ($250.00). Here's the link if you're interested. Just call Denny to see if he has them instock.

http://dennymagic.com/store/chinese-sticks-set-of-three-by-george-millward.html

And again, these are silent, as long as you don't shake or do jerky motions which I'm sure you know.

Reactions: Timewise64
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results