Oct 27, 2015
Does anyone know of any kids in the United States who are 10 or under who are outstanding at slight of hand magic?

I'm a casting producer on "Little Big Shots," a new feel good network show from Executive Producers Steve Harvey and Ellen DeGeneres that will feature amazing kids from around the world. This is a PAID GIG and it's NOT a competition. It's a feel good, friendly show that will feature extraordinary kids on primetime.

I love magic, and would LOVE to find some precocious kids who are great at it! Please email me or reply to this message. My personal email is wisesagecasting@gmail.com.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
10 and under is VERY young. Some magicians in their teens and early twenties come to mind but it doesn't sound like they fit what you would need. I would contact the Magic Castle about their Jr. program and the IBM (International Brotherhood of Magicians).

As far as young magicians that are very talented, I'd look at Nick Popa, Jeff Prace, Zach Mueller, or Moritz Mueller (he actually may be the age you are looking for, but I want to say that he's in his teens)

This was brought up at the last jr meeting at the magic castle. Th youngest of the members there are in their teens at least. There really aren't any prodigies in magic, so i think it's going to be very hard to find who you're looking for.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results