Muscle Pass Help

Oct 27, 2015
Hey all,

First post here,
Have learned a lot from reading the old posts on this topic, but there's not much on the problem I'm having...

I've only been practicing the muscle pass for a couple days now. I know it will take a while but I feel like I'm making decent progress. I can get it to jump about 5-7 inches, but the problem is I can only get it to jump to the left (I'm right handed). From what I have read, this is a normal stage in learning it...

But what I want to know is, is there anyway I can work on straightening it out do it shoots vertically instead of to my left?

Thanks in advance.

Sep 27, 2015
I know this is going to sound very simple, but you just turn your wrist further to the right. You won't be shooting it straighter, per se, but the adjustment will cause it to shoot more vertical.

Aug 20, 2015
:) Hello there!
jjscuds, The Muscle Pass can be frustrating I know, since it was my first "Trick" I ever learned....
Following- sometimes it´s like Rapier said, maybe you should work a bit on the position of the wrist.
For me it was kind of a problem, that I could direct the force of the "Techniquee" properly- it fixed itself for me,
so I would suggest you could try different positions for the coin for example....

Greg Wilson taught an impromptu Version of the Trick in one of his Seminars, so you might be interested.
He claims anyone can learn that Version in a minute or so and it´s a good go to thing if you want to practice performance right away :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results