Saturday Night Contest - Halloween!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, we have our winners!

Our first place prize goes to Metermind, who carved an amazing depiction of our Monarch Playing Cards; congrats! We felt that this entry was the overall best as it showed great technique, with a solid composition and perspective.

Our second place prize goes to Justin Morris, for carving a very nice arrangement of the four Aces. Great work!

Our third place prize goes to Zak The Wizard for carving the Wynn logo; very neat!

To all prize winners, please contact our support team so we can hook you up with your prizes!

Thanks again to everyone who entered this contest. We had a lot of fun this Halloween and hope you all did as well! See you guys on Saturday for a new contest. :)

Zak The Wizard

Elite Member
Jul 1, 2014
USA
It's so exciting to finally place in a contest haha. Justin I thought for sure you would win but Metermind yours was pretty incredible as well. Love the ideas. Thanks for placing me! Hope everyone had a happy halloween

Metermind

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Congrats to the winning pumpkins!

Now what are you going to do with them?

Thanks, Brett. As soon as I was done carving and uploading the pictures, I separated and salted the seeds for toasting. Then I chopped the rest, baked it, and pureed it. My wife is a real magician when it comes to baked pumpkin breads and cookies. (I'm just glad Trader Joe's still had some gourds available.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results