I've gotta say good-bye...

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
"I've gotta say good bye and I choke, gotta walk away and I stumble"
- Some song I heard on the radio.

Hey guys,

Today, the day I say good bye. I have met many people nice people here and I think I have over did my stay. I have learned aloty here and I am nbot leaving on a horrible note (not the greatest not the worst). ANyways If you wanna keep conatc with me you can add me on aim.

P.S. Maybe I willl be back in the future, who knows.

(L)(L)

Nov 20, 2007
Get the hell out of here J/K

Good luck in all you do. Hope you will always have cards in your life they bring me great joy.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Allan,

Just sent you a PM with my direct office line and cell number. You can reach me 24/7. Give me a buzz when you get a sec to chat.

We value every single theory11 member and want to do anything we can never to lose a single one. I know that's sometimes not possible, but we'll always do everything we can to show our appreciation for those that support us. Everyone is important and your support means more to us than anything.

Good bye Allan,
I didn't get the chance to you personally know you, but from what I saw around these forums your a great guy. Active contriubutor and a great standard for the type of people we need on here. It's a shame you have to leave under "bad" circumstances, good luck with everything else you do and magic, and I'll add you up on Aim.

-Happy Holidays, Best wishes to you Allan,
-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Allan,

Just sent you a PM with my direct office line and cell number. You can reach me 24/7. Give me a buzz when you get a sec to chat.

We value every single theory11 member and want to do anything we can never to lose a single one. I know that's sometimes not possible, but we'll always do everything we can to show our appreciation for those that support us. Everyone is important and your support means more to us than anything.

Wow.

That is really amazing. This is yet another reason why I'm so proud to be a member here at Theory11. :)

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Wow.

That is really amazing. This is yet another reason why I'm so proud to be a member here at Theory11. :)

Shane K.

Yeah..thats sweet!
T11 is impressng me more and more.

And Allan, I wish you good luck in all your future endeavours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Allan, your contribution to the forums has been phenomenal.

Your active participation with positive, helpful, constructive posts was, is, and always will be appreciated. Moreover, your indelible and excellent presence will surely be missed.

Talk to you soon, and good luck!

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
JUST KIDDING...

I got to talk with a few people from the theory11 staff and we both came to a conclusion.

Plus, Katie asked me if I was leaving there cute little site, and for anyone that knows me, I am a sucker for cute things.

I would like to thank Katie and JB for helping me come to a conclusion, thanks guys.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results