new forum member

Jun 13, 2013
Seattle Wa
Hey! I've been a T11 member for about 3 years now, but i never used the forums, just thought i'd introduce myself. My name is Qaiser ( pronounced ky-zer ) yes i know its weird lol, I'm 18 years old freshly graduated from high school, class of 2015, college freshman. I'm from Seattle, Washington, anyone else out there from the PNW? Would be cool to meet up. Ive been into magic since the 7th grade, and cardistry just about the same. When im not playing with cards i like to skateboard, snowboard, and mountain bike. My favorite rapper is logic, anyone else a bobbysoxer?? Anyways, drop a few facts about yourself below! I'd love to get to know you!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey Qaiser,

Welcome to the forums! I'm actually from the Seattle area too (Bothell, specifically). Amazing place to live.

Let us know if you have any questions. We are happy to have you here!

// L

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
Hey there, welcome to the forums you will love it here so many nice people, dude we are at the same age and i think we started into magic in the same year, I don't know how school works in the US but i started around 2008,
"skateboard, snowboard, and mountain bike" interesting stuff :)
Fact about me: I love to try making gimmicks that people say you only can buy and couldn't be homemade i find it challenging.

Oct 28, 2014
Hey man welcome to the forums! I'm also from the pacific northwest (Vancouver). My favorite logic song is under pressure. But yea man nice to meet you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results