Oni Cut - A challenge to all!

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
Congrats man :) :) .... it looks so nice, probably getting it when I get some elite points, hopefully soon :)

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Congrats man :) :) .... it looks so nice, probably getting it when I get some elite points, hopefully soon :)

No problem :D

Or

Get it when the Holiday Wheel comes online very soon so you acquire another spin. Last year, whenever you made any purchase, you got a free spin on the wheel. Crazy flourish AND a free spin for a buck. That is, if this years wheel works the same as last years

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
No problem :D

Or

Get it when the Holiday Wheel comes online very soon so you acquire another spin. Last year, whenever you made any purchase, you got a free spin on the wheel. Crazy flourish AND a free spin for a buck. That is, if this years wheel works the same as last years
Great idea :)

Apr 6, 2015
Pakistan
hey man next time are u planing to make 2 handed flourish or one handed ?
i really like 2 handed but i mostly avoid one handed they are hard :D the only one handed cuts i want to learn are kryptonite and single stretch ( by daniel madison)

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
hey man next time are u planing to make 2 handed flourish or one handed ?
i really like 2 handed but i mostly avoid one handed they are hard :D the only one handed cuts i want to learn are kryptonite and single stretch ( by daniel madison)

I have osteoporosis. My left wrist keeps breaking and my left thumb breaks on occasion. I'd love to run with the two handed crowd. But it'll all be one-handed.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
oh sorry to hear that
and also sorry if i offended you earlier in that post i didn't knew

Oh! No no no! Don't worry about it! I just never had to bring up the osteoporosis thing here on these forums. Cardistry Reddit, it got brought up immediately. But here, I was okay being the crazy guy who only did one-handed cardistry.

Funny thing, I actually tried my hand at two-handed cardistry back in March-April timeframe (as Ian Chandler can attest to), but I couldn't do basic cuts in the left hand.
I haven't had the need for the wrist brace in the last month, so I think I should at least see if I can do basic cuts in the left hand again. If not, I have no qualms being the crazy guy who only does one-handed cardistry. Which is fine because I have more fun engineering moves and have more ideas for it anyway.

Reactions: wZEnigma
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results