Green Monarch Tuck Case Durability Test

Sacrifice a Green Monarchs Tuck Case for Science?

• Yeah! Do it!

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No way! It's a waste!

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
Hey everyone,

I was considering testing out theory11's Green Monarch's extra durable tuck case, recording parts of that test, and posting that video and/or a written review of my findings.

I would be ruining the tuck but I would switch out the cards inside for normal bikes and then use the green monarchs for my everyday use.

The question I leave to you all is whether or not you the community would be interested in my findings. If you are, I'll sacrifice a tuck case for this, if not, I'll save my money and buy a deck of White Artisans for my collection.

The test would include a regular drop test, an extreme drop test, and a water test. I am open to other test suggestions.

Let me know below so I can decide what to do.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
The tuck case, to me, is a poor mans 'Porper'. It'll at least keep cards away from harms way if all you do is keep the are boxes in your pocket. But it's amazing durability will outlast the cards and I'd imagine you'll put other decks in that box to replace it. I know I will.

Won't help with warping, but to each their own.

While I'm not a fan of the Monarchs, I hope T11 continues using the bonding for future releases.

That said, I'm half interested to see what you'd find. But it's a vastly durable paper case. I'd figure you'd have to go 'Mythbusters blowing things up' to destroy it outside of normal testing conditions.

The question then becomes: HOW will you blow up a Green Monarch box?

Nov 10, 2014
I would suggest a throw it against a wall test, because I may or may not have experience with that *test* and the tally ho blue fanback deck, shall we say I was not in a good mood and now I am short a tally ho blue fanback case....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results