Saturday Night Contest - Patriotism

Dec 7, 2014
I know my submission is 5 minutes late but I was caught up in studying for a test :/ Hope you guys will be kind enough to still count it!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, after a TON of deliberation and thought, we have finally come to the winner. Apologies for the delay in posting. Brett was right, you guys delivered and made judging extremely difficult. A lot of fantastic entries and it was amazing to see the diversity of the community. No words to describe how thankful we are for your support and involvement in the community from all over the world.

With that said, onto the winner! When I say this was close, I mean it was REALLY close. After much debating, we landed on the entry that we thought fit the criteria the best overall. This entry was impressive in the accuracy of their flag, and overall looked very clean and hit all the details. We would like to congratulate Ha SungK for taking home the prize with the flag of South Korea! Please contact our support team to claim your prize!

We would like to extend a few honorable mentions to Rob Tabris and bengabing for making this contest one of the closest we have had in a while; you guys did great work and we were extremely thrilled to see the creativity!

We can't wait to see what else you guys have got for us in future contests; from the looks of this one, you guys are just getting started! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results