How many Elite points are you sitting on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2015
Canada
1350 right now, most of it from the wheel. Hoping to get a pack of White Artisans, but I'll probably save it for a session with them once I become a bit more experienced at cardistry and magic, so that the session will have more of a benefit. Wish I'd been there to grab the deck signed by the cast of NYSM though, that's an awesome prize.

Mar 14, 2015
Washington
A solid 3800 in the past 6 months worth of being here on T11. Hoping to just keep hoarding until something really spectacular comes around. I'm torn between wanting elite points on the holiday wheel and wanting everything else!

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
Abt 1600, hoping to get enough through the wheel to get a deck but the way I am getting no rewards and 50 elite points dont think I'll be able to reach 3500, just wish the prices for the decks be decreased to 2500 the way they were last year

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
3100, I'm so close to getting my Rarebit ... I have 4000 overall and I regret the 1 thousand that I spent on the wire stuff last year I could've a deck right now.

I really want Arnel Renegado to post a reply to this form XD

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't call it sitting in(because I generally use my current points for coupon discounts), but at the moment I have 1552 points, as for lifetime points I have about 7,125 out of 10k. So , I guess my goal is to get to 10,000 and become an elite member by the years end.

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
What happens when your life time total hits or receives 10k?
This is an old thread so I wouldn't recommend posting on it. Once you hit 10k points, you become an elite member:
https://www.theory11.com/elite
You will also occasionally receive elite member only emails which can be about an early look at new products, products exclusively for elite members and contests for elite members.

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results