Holiday Contest WHEEL WHAT U WON?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Spin again! Oh dear. Up to this point, I think I have made 550 in elite points. A 500, a 25, and a 25.

And a whole lot of missin'.

REALLY shooting for Gold Monarchs or the Card Collection.

I'm afraid to buy things strictly for wheel spins. I could spin 20 times in a row and get 19 misses and 25 elite points. I'm like a lucky rabbits foot for everyone else.

And more than likely, I'll acquire a bunch of tutorials I can't use--I pretty much have every one-handed paid cardistry tutorial on the Wire. I need to look into magic tutorials. More expensive, but I'll probably use them more.

We will see on the 16th.

Reactions: Khaleel Olaiky
Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I have a love/hate relationship with this wheel. I love that T11 gives us a free entry everyday. A certain other site requires you to spend a $25 minimum in order to enter, which is wack.

Problem with this wheel, though, is that it's boring as hell. And I'm pretty convinced that it won't land on anything other than one specific tile haha. Literally every spin I've had has landed on the exact same elite points tile next to the 'Meet the Magician' tile. Meh, ya win some, ya lose some.

And, of course I know it isn't rigged - but it sure feels that way. With the other sites holiday contest and game, at least I feel like I can do better/rank better/win more. But ahh well, it's fun anyways! Tis the season and good luck to all! :D

Nov 10, 2014
I do wish I knew the actual numbers so I knew what my chances of winning (or losing as the case usually is) are.

Nekko

Elite Member
Jul 19, 2014
Italy
Since you guys were curious, we just added a list of recent winners to the Holiday Contest page at https://www.theory11.com/holiday/contest

The prizes are REAL - not just a chance to win if you make a leaderboard. These last couple days we've already given out over 600,000 elite points, and nearly 100 free products shipped on the house! Keep those spins coming, and good luck!
Hi Mark :)
How much prizes are available? For example, how much Wire Productions Kit? How much Monarch Spade Wall art? :)

Fox13

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2014
woohoo! 25 pts! Honestly, I feed lucky, I got only 2 No rewards, even though I make purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results