Remember When...

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
As the title of this topic suggests, this is a "remember when" forum. Aside from being a pleasant pastime, your comments will also help newbies like me learn what's cool, what used to be, and history of the art! Sound good? Then let's get started!

this was quoted from one guy from Dn, its a nice topic, I know its completely off topic but is cool..

Remember when The system was released.. everyone was like holy cr*p is that possible with cards? :O

guys post :D

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
yes i remember because i started magic that year (about a month before)
its crazy stuff but now i can do it (not as good as them of course)

Aug 31, 2007
Yeah, I remember thinking that. I wasn't a flourisher then, and didn't start for a while.

Remember frantically searching every millisecond of the T11 videos to find clues? That was fun. :)

Nov 25, 2007
UK
Using my powers of telepathy, i will now look into the future and find the moment that everybody will be "remembering"....

'Remember when we stayed up late to get our hands on some of those "Wynns"? Man that was fun, but now the Jerrys have been released i nearly forgot about it...'

Sep 24, 2007
Remember when....

everybody thought that Homer Liwag was a figment of Chris Kenner's imagination? How he must feel now.

-Chicken

Aug 31, 2007
Remember when David Blaine was interesting?
No. Personally, I don't find "Uhh...uhh...come here a second...ya wanna see a magic trick...mumble...cough....here....watch this...uhhh...card...." to be too exciting. That's just my opinion. ;)

John :cool:

Aug 31, 2007
Michigan
No. Personally, I don't find "Uhh...uhh...come here a second...ya wanna see a magic trick...mumble...cough....here....watch this...uhhh...card...." to be too exciting. That's just my opinion. ;)

John :cool:

Lol, remember when the suspense was killing you when you saw Blaine perform.

Sep 25, 2007
Remember when magic forums and websites didn't exist and you would order a catalog and hope what you bought was as good as the written description?

Remember buying magic videos on VHS and thinking, this is so much better than books!

yea, I do... even if you don't :)

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Remember when Theory11 was nothing more than a concept between a few people. Those days sucked.

Somehow, I still find new episodes of Mindfreak watchable. Then again, I've got my reasons.

Shane K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results