Top Ten card tricks to master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2015
I like oil and Water because its probably the only trick in which you do the sleighs in front of the spectators and they think youre making it tougher.(Get it to understand what I'm saying.... My favorite version is from Series of Unfortunate effects)

Dec 5, 2014
Surprised no one has mentioned a cards across yet. I feel this is one of the most powerful effects in my arsenal. If you can make your audience believe that both spectators have received 10 cards each, when you get to the reveal you can see the stunned reactions on their faces because you didn't even come anywhere near the cards at that point.

Sep 6, 2020
Surprised no one has mentioned a cards across yet. I feel this is one of the most powerful effects in my arsenal. If you can make your audience believe that both spectators have received 10 cards each, when you get to the reveal you can see the stunned reactions on their faces because you didn't even come anywhere near the cards at that point.
David Blaine has a Cards Across variation which I definitely suggest checking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results