• Yes.

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • No.

Votes: 63 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After years of extensive research with the Milan community i have gathered the following facts.

a) The MILAN community has never even heard of JB

b) if you mix up the letter in MILAN you get "LI* MAN" = JB is a LYING MAN!!!!

c) the missing letter in the above statment.... is ...... "E" = JB has been missing from the E company for a long time now...coincidence... i THINK NOT

d) While on his recent trip to milan JB told me.... I LOVE YOU... if you mix up those letters you get " VIOLO EU" which is latin for "i really dont have a girlfriend or a dog"

e) AND...if you mix up the letters in JB ..... ok nevermind

i have been on to JB for a while now. Curiosity sparked my interest when JB first sent me a picture of his "girlfriend" and i realized that it was a magazine scan from a Noxima Ad.

this whole thing is a conspiracy to sell more magic...i KNOW it

DG

Nov 25, 2007
After years of extensive research with the Milan community i have gathered the following facts.

c) the missing letter in the above statment.... is ...... "E" = JB has been missing from the E company for a long time now...coincidence... i THINK NOT

d) While on his recent trip to milan JB told me.... I LOVE YOU... if you mix up those letters you get " VIOLO EU" which is latin for "i really dont have a girlfriend or a dog"

i have been on to JB for a while now. Curiosity sparked my interest when JB first sent me a picture of his "girlfriend" and i realized that it was a magazine scan from a Noxima Ad.

DG

i dont think e is the correct awnser,because if you write BJ,that is ben and jerrys...lol...wait if JB got his girlfreind from the noxima ad,i think we have the same girlfreind:eek:

Sep 1, 2007
i just oted against it i have a real gf cause im a pimp and other girls like me and i talk ghetto so im a ghjettooo pimp

Sep 2, 2007
I voted "Yes."

Here's why: I was told by ... who stated that if I did not vote "Yes," then ... . As a result of this, of course, I voted "Yes."

But, one thing still perplexes me -- who's JB? :D

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
I think I found out where his "girlfriend" came from....

[Urls Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Voted yes...only because Dana had the bright idea to ask us to use math, and well I just plain suck at math. Now if you had used big pictures and given me some construction paper and crayolas to work out the logic I could have done it no problem....

--Jim

C

clarrus

He claims to have one on his facebook and there is even a profile of her. Not to mention comments left by her on his facebook.....

DG

Haha Danny i was drinking something when i read letter e, and it flew out my mouth and all over the computer screen... thanks.
And yeah, this whole thing is all lies, he wishes he could get a girlfriend...

Calvin Lauber

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
We have got to get that man a date. JB go to eHarmony.com and you are set comparison on 30 levels of character i.e. intelligence (whats your IQ), hobbies (no, besides pulling rabbits out of an empty hat, and looking up pictures of girls that you can call your own in front of friends) and so on and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results