Saturday Night Contest - In Record Time

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend! To kick off the new year, we had you guys set goals for yourselves and reflect on what you have accomplished in the past year. Not only was it eye-opening, it was inspiring for all of us to see how far so many of you have come and how committed you are to doing what you love. It set the tone for an exciting year ahead, and we are looking forward to seeing all of you accomplish your goals. This week, however, we ask that you set a new goal. More specifically, set a record.

The challenge tonight is to set a record.
You have 60 seconds to execute any sleight, move, effect, or trick as many times as possible. You could attempt a record by performing the most Charlier cuts in 60 seconds, the most unique color changes in 60 seconds, the most Sybil's, the most Bullets, the most coin vanishes, or anything else you can imagine in magic or cardistry.

Film your entry, upload it to either YouTube or Vimeo, and post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tonight. Practice well before filming to make sure your entry is as polished as possible!

Entries will be judged overall based on how impressive your demonstration is. This means that the demonstration itself matters - but creativity and execution counts, too. So aim high and WOW our judges.

What can you take home if you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, 6 Decks of Union Playing Cards, and a deck of Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Good Luck Brett ..... Hey Casey I have one question, does the entire video have to be 60 seconds or do I start counting 60 seconds once I start executing the sleight? Good Luck to All!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results