Saturday Night Contest - One Card Only

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend! Just got back from my ski trip, and yes, it was pretty cold. But now I'm back inside, feeling nice and warm, and right back to picking up the deck of cards. My fingers have had to defrost before I could start practicing my cardistry again, but I was messing around with a single card and did something extremely cool by mistake. I usually create a lot of my moves this way, and it's such a cool feeling. I thought it would be great inspiration for this week's contest.

Your challenge is to perform and/or create a cardistry move that uses ONLY one card. That's it. You can do a move you already know, or you can get bonus points by creating something new or a variation of something out there already.

Once you have created/performed your move, upload the performance to YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram (if on Instagram, hashtag it #theory11). Then, post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, January 17th. You have 24 HOURS to make it happen. Winner will be chosen based on overall execution, and bonus points for creativity and style.

What's up for grabs? 1,000 Elite Points, and a deck of Gold Monarchs!

We look forward to seeing your performances. Start brainstorming!

Nov 10, 2014
First off these SNC are making me go back and learn tricks that I knew of but didn't bother to learn in very short periods of time. So thank you T11 for finger pain! :D Also this trick is not original, I took it from a free video on The Wire. (as an extra note, it may look a bit like it in the video but when I dropped my hand off screen I didn't drop the card, the card was touching my hand for the entirety of the video. I just suck at making videos.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results