9. False
10. True

GLHF everyone.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
I've been crunching the numbers yesterday and all day now and I'm fairly optimistic that I'll win , but then again with these things you never know. I was the first to answer so I have that going for me, with approximately 50 entries so far. And if there are about 1,024 possibilities of answering then I'm definitely in good shape. Unless by some freak accident someone guess all 10 correctly. But then again like I said all the Maths in the world isn't going to help me , because we're still early on. Anything can happen.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I've been crunching the numbers yesterday and all day now and I'm fairly optimistic that I'll win , but then again with these things you never know. I was the first to answer so I have that going for me, with approximately 50 entries so far. And if there are about 1,024 possibilities of answering then I'm definitely in good shape. Unless by some freak accident someone guess all 10 correctly. But then again like I said all the Maths in the world isn't going to help me , because we're still early on. Anything can happen.

I'm kind of back and forth this week.

I'm pretty sure I got at least 5 right. And that's counting one that I know a LOT of folks answered wrong.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results