Saturday Night Contest - Magic Chef!

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
Some of my Facebook friends told me few theories about how I did my entry so I just want to clarify few things about it guys:
1- No Camera/Editing tricks at all I don't even know why in this particular shot it looks like there is a cut LOL.
2- I didn't drop anything at all on the ground.

and I can upload another shot (try) to proof this.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
I gotta hand it to you. I was rolling from the beginning from the enthusiasm. The part that got me was:

'What?! Barbecue baaaaaarbecue sauce!'

LOL, I was obviously fooled that the "demon" I'm working with gave me my favourite flavor :D
(you know how people sometimes think that you are working with a demon XD)

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
LOL, I was obviously fooled that the "demon" I'm working with gave me my favourite flavor :D
(you know how people sometimes think that you are working with a demon XD)

I am familiar with the 'demon'!

I call mine 'the madness'.

Let's use an example:

'The madness' had the idea to set my backyard on fire last year for an SNC...And still managed to lose (thanks! Justin Morris :p)

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
I am familiar with the 'demon'!

I call mine 'the madness'.

Let's use an example:

'The madness' had the idea to set my backyard on fire last year for an SNC...And still managed to lose (thanks! Justin Morris :p)
That is a story I would like to hear.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
That is a story I would like to hear.

Okay, around this time last year, the SNC was for a fake reveal of the newly released 'Counterfeit'. In the trick, you use a lighter to 'cauterize' the card together. I ramped this up a bit and soaked the card, some of the concrete and a cardboard box too with lighter fuel. I wanted it to look spectacular.

So in the video, I 'cauterize' all 4 pieces (of the heavily soaked) of pasteboard together. Instantly, it goes up. I throw it to the soaked box top and out emerges a good sized 4 foot tall flame.

Now, I'm in flip flops trying to stamp this thing out for the video clip, but after a few stomps, I get really freaked out. Thing wasn't going out at all.

I DID play it smart and have a quart of water on hand to put it out. But man. The whole time I was thinking 'this is a bit too far.' And it was

I lost to Justin Morris. In short, he held the card pieces together with food coloring. By the end of it, his hands and face were all purple. The card was completely jacked up.

That was a hard SNC.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results