Saturday Night Contest - Super Bowl 50

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
So does that mean Khaleel Olaiky won a second deck of gold monarchs?!?

If my calculations were correct he was the closest being only five off!

That's a good question.

I see it playing out like this:

- you win outright by guessing both scores and the winner

- you accurately get one of the scores and the winner

- you get the winner and have the closest score

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
That's a good question.

I see it playing out like this:

- you win outright by guessing both scores and the winner

- you accurately get one of the scores and the winner

- you get the winner and have the closest score

I personally think that if no one guessed the correct score outright , then no one should get the gold monarchs. That is just my opinion. No one gave the Panthers an "Oh im sorry you lost, but here is a second place trophy" award so why should this platform be any different, just sayin.

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
I personally think that if no one guessed the correct score outright , then no one should get the gold monarchs. That is just my opinion. No one gave the Panthers an "Oh im sorry you lost, but here is a second place trophy" award so why should this platform be any different, just sayin.
If there is any debate over who should win the gold monarchs, then I would be willing to take them as a means of settling the dispute. Obviously it's only because I care and want to help and not because gold monarchs are amazing and I want them all for myself. :D

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign

Because we aren't making 7 figures salaries :p

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
Hey, aren't any of you guys wondering why it's taking so long for the winner result to come in?:confused:
They are probably trying to figure out who is the closest and how much you have to be close to win the prize, it's actually pretty hard to decide ... as Brett already said there are few ways to decide this so, it's just a matter of time.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results