Really confused I need a help

Aug 26, 2015
Hi guys , I'm mentalist and I'm really confused I want to know how this trick done ! 6 bags one of them containing a nail and the other are empty ,, then the magician asks the spectator to decide what they want he slams his hand over the chosen one , the bag is empty! And continues over that finally the last one containing a nail ( the other bags which empty are not containing a nail) how it's done please .. Second 4 different bills are shown then the mentalist put a prediction paper in front of participant before doing anything then the mentalist tolds him while he turned back to pick a bill and put it at any 4 different packet then the second , third and last same way finally the prediction matched ( for ex. : 5$ in front right , 10$ in back left .. etc) please help me thank you

Reactions: Shifter

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
We do not provide or condone exposure on the forums. I know the first one is 'Nailed It', and was recently donw on the Tonight Show by Dan White. Not familiar with the second one.

You're either going to have to shell out some serious cash to know the secret and get a great trick, or you can sit back and enjoy the show

Reactions: alkhalifa
Mar 14, 2015
Washington
I would like to reiterate what Brett said that we do not condone outright revealing of a trick. He said it perfectly, shell out some cash, figure it out yourself, or enjoy the show.
How I would have done the first is with an equivoque. The second one I haven't heard of.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I would like to reiterate what Brett said that we do not condone outright revealing of a trick. He said it perfectly, shell out some cash, figure it out yourself, or enjoy the show.
How I would have done the first is with an equivoque. The second one I haven't heard of.

I looked up 'Nailed It' and it costs a cool $250. Wow. I figured it'd be in the realm of $35-$50. Must be: bags, nail, boards, and a helluva secret.

And it doesn't strike me as a trick that would work by trail and error :p

Although now I want to make a fake secret reveal of the trick now.

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
I looked up 'Nailed It' and it costs a cool $250. Wow. I figured it'd be in the realm of $35-$50. Must be: bags, nail, boards, and a helluva secret.

And it doesn't strike me as a trick that would work by trail and error :p

Although now I want to make a fake secret reveal of the trick now.

I imagine that it is actually bags, nail, boards, and a helluva routine. Generally when you buy a Scott Alexender product you are buying a whole routine, not just a prop and a secret.

Oct 19, 2015
Just to reiterate...this is one trick you do not want to use "trial and error" on for obvious reasons. I have heard a number of folks have been injured trying to "develop" this trick on their own. Sometimes, spending cash is the best option...

Good Luck

Dec 6, 2015
Canada
Like DKEEN said, Matt Mello's Instinct should be a good substitute (Modern Mentalism v.2, a fairly good collection beginner/intermediate effects). If you don't think that would fit your style, everything in Corinda's 13 Steps, which you should probably already have if you want to become a mentalist, should help you create your own, very similar effects.

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks to you for helping me , I will buy the " nail it " but what about the second one can anyone explain to me how it's done I think there's stooges in this effect !

Reactions: Shifter
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results