New Theory11 Website Layout: Thoughts?

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
I am in love with the new theory11 website layout. I woke up this morning to go check out the Saturday Night Contest results, and I was taken aback by what I saw. Some of the cool features are the smoke on the banner. Really good stuff... Loving it. Let everyone know your thoughts on the new layout on this thread.

Sep 29, 2013
The layout is dope but there are quite a few bugs.

- I cannot post a review for a product on my mobile phone or tablet (It ends up saying "Error" everytime I click submit)

- The demo videos for any product do not load/start until I refresh the page and wait a few seconds (On mobile)

- The full description of a product is not completely shown as it is cut off from the sides

Please fix these issues to make the site flawless :)

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
The layout is dope but there are quite a few bugs.

- I cannot post a review for a product on my mobile phone or tablet (It ends up saying "Error" everytime I click submit)

- The demo videos for any product do not load/start until I refresh the page and wait a few seconds (On mobile)

- The full description of a product is not completely shown as it is cut off from the sides

Please fix these issues to make the site flawless :)
Hey Nabeel,

Good catch! Please report these bugs/issues to our Support team so they will be able to see them right away and get a fix for them ASAP.

ink

Oct 29, 2014
Virginia
inkmagish.weebly.com
while the new site look is rad; honestly i loved the old site much better. Also the wire or "marketplace" as it is now is not loading any of the effects and it's sending me error messages as well (laptop)

Nov 10, 2014
Taking a look at the consulting page. Is it really best to list Kanye West first? Sure he is a big name but he isn't a big name in magic, and this being a magic(/cardistry) website I would personally use a bigger name in magic first.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Mclintock , I think he is doing something to promote Dan White. It's appropriate enough to put Mr. Kanye West on first if he is associated with Dan White. It's not as if they are promoting Kanye West's latest album.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Mclintock , I think he is doing something to promote Dan White. It's appropriate enough to put Mr. Kanye West on first if he is associated with Dan White. It's not as if they are promoting Kanye West's latest album.

I think it's less about promoting Dam White and more about something to do with an upcoming project that they are holding close to the chest.

But I think his name is at the top of the list because of the Dan White photo op.

Plus, Now You See Me 2 isn't even released yet and it's near the bottom of the list.
There really doesn't seem much an order of precedence. But it does raise eyebrows

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results