Saturday Night Contest - Throwback

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Obsessed with one handed card tricks. You sir, did a great job. Good luck. Probably going to have to pass on this SNC though. Don't have anything EXACTLY from theory11, but I'll see if I can find a "loophole".

I appreciate that, thank you! And the one-handed stuff, that's what I do! My left hand is rather inoperable at the moment for flourishes and sleights, so the right hand does it all!

My right hand HURTS this morning, though. I spent 3 hours shooting the video and three hours of Scissor Cuts is certainly not recommended.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Your obsession with the Jack of Clubs continues to intrigue me. Might I ask, what started this?

My fixation with the Jack of Clubs began when I first read that Ed Marlo had a favorite card. I don't consider myself to be even 1% as talented as Marlo was. However to make a long story short when I read that his favorite card was the seven of diamonds and that his wife would load at least one in his pocket before he left the house, I thought to myself that I should have a favorite card. So if you look through all my youtube videos you will find the Jack of Clubs in there somewhere if I can manage it. :)

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
A lot of people might have forgotten about this effect, but this effect still holds a solid place in my close up repertoire. It is, in my opinion, the only version of the "haunted deck" that truly gets the audience involved not only with creating the magic, but also by grabbing their attention with an intriguing plot. I hope you enjoy my performance of "Static" by David Jade.
Good luck to everyone, there are A LOT of great entries!

Apr 19, 2015
Florence, Italy
EDIT:

Problem solved!

Hadn't trained this for a very long time, but i hope to give the idea of what it was like as a younger magician to discover this new version of magic.
It was so many years ago.. but i still keep The Trilogy in my heart.

PS: I surely am very tired, but i can't edit or delete the previous message. So i had to write this one

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results