Shipping to Canada

Sep 1, 2007
I live in canada, about 3 hours away from Toronto. I wanted to know how long the shipping takes for you guys?

this is the eight day now. I'm off school today (Professional Developmental Day) :p.

So i'm guessing its going to come in today because i ordered distortion last time it took a week.

I wanted to know how fast other canadians get they're packages.

I know this is pointless, but I need to pass time. :p

Sep 1, 2007
It has not arrived yet. I'm hoping Monday.

I'm guessing they're waiting for my Wynns. I ordered wynns and they shipped out last monday so they're probably waiting for them to come in then coming to my house with both packages.

Sep 2, 2007
I live in Canada....the first class shipping (cheapest) is $10....what is the estimated time delevery?
For First Class International shipping -- as stated on the shipping information page -- delivery times vary from location to location, but are estimated at 7-21 days. Priority Mail International usually takes 6-10 business days, and Express Mail International usually takes 3-5 business days.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Next time ill get priority. Its 6-10 days.. taking 13 days off the max off of first class. Although, you only need to worry about that if you live in somewhere like Australia.

Like Mitch said, there's so many packages being sorted through the mail it's hard to get anything to the specific location on time. Even Theory11 is a bit backed up since it took 3 days for my package to be sent out of warehouse. But, here's what I remember my shipping times being:

Distortion+3 decks-Cheapest Shipping//10 Business Days
Panic+1 deck-Most Expsensive Shipping//6 Business Days
2 Second Edition Guardians-Cheapest Shipping//12 Business Days
Uncut Sheet of Guardians-Sent by T11//11 business Days

So it could vary, due to customs and such, and this is by my memory it may not be exact. And I live in Vancouver BC, which is pretty far away to get shipments to from the T11, shipping warehouse. I believe your a lot closer than I am so your shipments should probably come before mine.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Like Mitch said, there's so many packages being sorted through the mail it's hard to get anything to the specific location on time. Even Theory11 is a bit backed up since it took 3 days for my package to be sent out of warehouse. But, here's what I remember my shipping times being:

Distortion+3 decks-Cheapest Shipping//10 Business Days
Panic+1 deck-Most Expsensive Shipping//6 Business Days
2 Second Edition Guardians-Cheapest Shipping//12 Business Days
Uncut Sheet of Guardians-Sent by T11//11 business Days

So it could vary, due to customs and such, and this is by my memory it may not be exact. And I live in Vancouver BC, which is pretty far away to get shipments to from the T11, shipping warehouse. I believe your a lot closer than I am so your shipments should probably come before mine.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Well, tomorrow will be the 12th day, and its a business day (Monday to Friday) so hopefully it comes in. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results