Saturday Night Contest - Ace of Spades

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend! If you didn't catch this week's episode of Exposé, we teased a few pictures and the official name of our upcoming playing card release - Citizens. Citizens have one of my favorite Ace of Spades that we've ever done. Tonight's contest is inspired by this, and is all about the most famous card in the deck.

The challenge this week is to take a photo of your favorite Ace of Spades. It can be from ANY deck of your choosing - we just want you to pick your favorite Ace of Spades, and take a photo of it. There are certain qualities we will be looking for when deciding on a winner, so the criteria to follow is this: we will pick a winner based on the overall best photo that takes composition, lighting, and setting into account. Try to match the theme of your Ace of Spades to the overall feel of the photo.

Each member has a maximum of 2 entries. Take your photo, upload it to Instagram, and hashtag it #theory11. Then, post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EDT tomorrow, Sunday, March 27th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will decide on a winner based on the criteria listed above.

What can you win this week? 1,000 Elite Member Points and a pre-release deck of Citizens, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Will images attached here count as well?
Agreed, I'm having trouble with instagram myself, If posting on the forums counts it would really help
Absolutely. We primarily use Instagram as it makes it easier for us to see the entries as a collective, but you can absolutely attach your photo in your post.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results