Saturday Night Contest - Final Four!

Sep 29, 2014
Hey guys! Hope you're having a great start to the weekend! This week marks the end of March Madness (the NCAA Basketball Tournament) and on Monday, the champion will cut down the net and will be crowned as the best college basketball team in the country. Right now we're down to the Final Four, and you have a challenge.

The contest for this week is to predict the winner AND the score of the championship game. The first person to correctly guess the winner and the score will walk home with the prize this week. If no one correctly guesses the winner and the exact score, we will see who came the closest overall.

The teams competing for the championship spot are:
Villanova
Oklahoma
UNC
Syracuse

The format of your answer should look like this: (Winner) (Score)
For example: Villanova 75-72

All predictions should be posted in response to THIS forum thread before the Championship game starts on Monday, April 4th. Once the game starts, submissions will no longer be accepted.

What can you take home if you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points and 6 Decks of CITIZENS Playing Cards, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!
Will you get the box set

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
Btw i really dont like the judging criteria in these sports related contests, if noone gets the scores right then its usually judged by as to who got the winner first, but instead of this i think if noone gets the score right then the winner should be decided by who got the winner first AND THE SCORE TO BE CLOSEST...... Since the deadline is for 24hrs this way those posting late would still have a chance

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Dec 21, 2015
Btw i really dont like the judging criteria in these sports related contests, if noone gets the scores right then its usually judged by as to who got the winner first, but instead of this i think if noone gets the score right then the winner should be decided by who got the winner first AND THE SCORE TO BE CLOSEST...... Since the deadline is for 24hrs this way those posting late would still have a chance
It is by the closest....

\M

Reactions: Furrukh

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign

The way you want it to be done is actually how it's done. Let's say Tar Heels win, all the people who guessed Tar Heels are then placed into 'the pool'. The actual scores are then run against 'the pool', whoever is closest in 'the pool' wins, with priority to those who guess a score correctly.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results