Saturday Night Contest - Anything But a Castle v2

Stu-pendous

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2010
Perth, Australia
www.facebook.com
How did everyone's entry go? How long did it take? How much of a pain was it to put together (having done small card modifications before, I know the struggle)
After a while of cutting out my shapes with the precision blade my left hand cramped up. And by bed time it randomly got even worse. Mine took just over an hour and a half while I watched some star trek on Netflix.

KWESST

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2015
My internet is dying so I have to do a mobile upload, once I get internet I will post higher quality images from my laptop

KWESST

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2015
It says the file is too large and my laptop won't link to the file, what should I do to upload my entry?

KWESST

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2015
This is ridiculous, I'm sorry guys, it won't upload directly, instagram and vimeo wont work, any ideas?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results!

What a fun contest! I love the artistic SNCs, and this was no exception. You guys came out with some great sculptures, and we had a blast going through all of them. Without further hesitation, let's get into the results. Our winner for this week is Davidtong! Congrats! We loved your Bicycle sculpture made out of Bicycles. Very well crafted and pieced together. Please contact our support team with details to claim your prize!

We would like to extend some honorable mentions to marcopaso, Brett Hurley, Toby L1, and Gabriel Z. for their unique and creative entries. Well done you guys! Your creations made this one a hard contest to judge.

We hope you guys have a great rest of the week. See you on Saturday for a new contest!

Reactions: marcopaso

KWESST

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2015
The means for uploading to this site is ridiculous. 9 hours total put into mine Brett. Oh well, congrats Davidtong.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I know the competition is over, but I spent forever on this and wanted you guys to see. 4 pics on the instagram page, which I had to create from scratch because my original one wouldn't work to upload these while the contest was still going.

https://www.instagram.com/k.wesss21/

Holy Miller ball breakers! That is some insane work right there

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
I know the competition is over, but I spent forever on this and wanted you guys to see. 4 pics on the instagram page, which I had to create from scratch because my original one wouldn't work to upload these while the contest was still going.

https://www.instagram.com/k.wesss21/

This one should have won in my opinion! Too bad it was submitted too late. Congratulations to the winners! (I'm late)

KWESST

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2015
THIS is awesome! Congrats to the winner, all who entered, and Kwesst, that's crazy cool.

Thanks Jonathan! And thanks to everyone else for the comments on my plane and King Kong scene. You're all very kind!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results