Hello!

I was planning to release an original flourish, so I tried to sign up for an artist account. However there were some stuff that I had to fill in (marked with an asterisk), like stuff about checks and whatnot. I'm a minor and I don't have my own bank account, so I can't fill it up (actually I do but I don't have access to it until I reach college). I'm planning to release the effect for free, so that stuff doesn't really matter. Should I just settle for Youtube?

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Hello!

I was planning to release an original flourish, so I tried to sign up for an artist account. However there were some stuff that I had to fill in (marked with an asterisk), like stuff about checks and whatnot. I'm a minor and I don't have my own bank account, so I can't fill it up (actually I do but I don't have access to it until I reach college). I'm planning to release the effect for free, so that stuff doesn't really matter. Should I just settle for Youtube?

Right now you need to include those things. Some of it is for tax information. If I were you I'd talk to your parents and tell them that you'd like to start a bank account so you can save for college. It is simple to do and only takes a few dollars to set up for most banks.

Reactions: lolhammertime
I have another question.

I don't live in the U.S. so I'm curious as to how Theory11 can send money if ever I charge for an effect? May I know the process? Do I need a special bank account like a dollar account? Thanks in advance!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results