Saturday Night Contest - Your Best Trick

Nov 10, 2014
It's one of my top 3 best trick, i love it doing it live, which makes more sense than in video.
The other 2 requires talking, and i rather speak in my native language, so i did this one instead.
I hope i expressed enough through gesture, this is something i really love performing at a table

Interesting... That seems like the kind of trick that would either work amazingly and get great reactions or fail pretty bad. I would be curious to see that used on some actual spectators and see what they think. Either way, good job.

Apr 19, 2015
Florence, Italy
Interesting... That seems like the kind of trick that would either work amazingly and get great reactions or fail pretty bad. I would be curious to see that used on some actual spectators and see what they think. Either way, good job.

It usually doesn't fail.
When it does, it's because you perform in narrow spaces (that is for a camera, for example).
The camera keeps everything in focus, the human eye doesn't, since i couldn't show it to the T11 staff live, i had to film it ^^
But i assure you that the card under anything is the best bar/pub/restaurant/any table trick, expecially if there is a messy environment (but make sure to clean a little the area, in order not to hit anything in the way back).
Check out David Stone to see a professional performance of this with an audience!

Anyway i didnt want to do a "Fool Theory11" effect, netiher a "Create an original effect", this is in my top tier working magic.
So sometimes it fails on camera obviously, and if you fail it live, which usually won't happen (but might, i am far from being a perfect magician), palm the glass and do the "glass under card" instead!

PS: it would be a nice thread to discuss about various Loads in table working!

Reactions: Mr.Book
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results