Saturday Night Contest - Ready, Set, Action!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a great weekend so far. This weekend, Monarchs are featured on the big screen in Now You See Me 2 - in theaters now! Tons of great action shots are in the film using Monarchs in cool and creative ways. We want to see Monarchs in action, as if you were in the movie.

What's the challenge? Much like the film, capture your Now You See Me 2 Monarchs (or Monarchs in general) on camera in the coolest, most creative manner possible. Capture an image of them in action, or by themselves in a really dramatic way. Take into account the lighting, composition, and setting of your shot. All of this will play a factor in the judging process. If you DO have NYSM2 Monarchs, use 'em!

Capture your image and upload it to Instagram using the hashtag #theory11. Once your photo is uploaded, post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread to make sure we see it. Deadline for all submissions is 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, June 12th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on the criteria listed above.

What can the winner take home? 1,000 Elite Member Points and 6 decks of Now You See Me 2 Monarchs, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dean Magic
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results