Videos that can help me present magic tricks?

Jul 18, 2016
Ive been practicing magic for a couple of years now but i am struggling to present tricks. i am often nervous make lots of mistakes. could any one give me some tips on how to present tricks/be more like magician.

Apr 18, 2016
USA
As your confidence grows, your nerves will diminish. It helps me to do all my practice in front of a mirror, including the patter.

I often work on a trick for more than a year before presenting it to anyone. Hope this helped.

Book

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Mar 13, 2015
I've always practiced infront of a mirror until I can perform the trick without looking at my hands. As Mr. Book said, your nervousness will go away the more comfortable you are with presenting the effect. What I did to get over nerves when I started was show my friends and family first since I was close to them and didn't feel like I was judged. Also, when you want to present to a stranger, I always bring a buddy with me to catch it on camera. (Reason 1: It's an excuse to have company with you while you do magic, Reason 2: I can watch the video later, see what I did right and what I did wrong). I think everyone is nervous at first but it's like riding a rollercoaster. At first you're nervous, when you're on the ride your heart races, but by the end of it you realized you enjoyed it. Next time, count to five and throw yourself on the ride. Less thinking more doing!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results