Saturday Night Contest - Your Favorite t11 Deck

Jan 13, 2016
Ahh, only one minute. If it'd be 1 and a half, it'd be perfect :) It's close to night in my country and I'm sleepy, so sorry for faults. I spent I think - half hour - on looking for ideal song. First I wanted something that I had got on my PC, so - metal or rock, but I saw, that people prefer electronic music in videos. And I think, that music is well fit on my video (with my poor skill :p ). Hope you like it :)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! After going through all submissions, we have decided on a winner. Before we get into that, we just want to thank all of you for participating this week and making such great trailers; we had a blast going through all of them!

We picked this week's winner based on which video fit the criteria the best, and which video felt like a deck trailer. With that said, we want to congratulate 3bery for taking home this week's prize! Congrats! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your decks shipped out to you ASAP!

We also want to extend and honorable mention to marcopaso for his creative approach to his trailer. Very cool idea; well done! Thanks again to everyone who entered and made this contest fun. See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results