Saturday Night Contest - Harry Potter Tribute

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! Amazing entries from everyone this week; the quality of magic was through the roof! We thoroughly enjoyed going through all of the submissions and seeing what you guys came up with. Without further hesitation, let's get to the winner!

After much deliberation, we went with this week's winner based on all of the criteria and some extra things that set his apart. We loved the overall theme of the video, the props, and the magic looked authentic, something you would see right out of Harry Potter. With that said, congrats to DominusDolorum for winning this week's contest! Please contact our support team with details to claim your prize!

We would also like to extend a few honorable mentions to Khaleel Olaiky and KevinG10 for their amazing submissions that made this one really hard to judge. Excellent work to the both of you!

We appreciate everyone taking the time to take on this week's challenge. We hope you guys have a greta rest of the week, and we'll see you on Saturday for a new contest!

Reactions: DominusDolorum

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Wow! Thank you, Casey and the rest of the team for choosing my entry as this week's winner! I had a lot of fun with this one and I feel really honored that you enjoyed my submission. Congrats to Khaleel Olaiky and KevinG10 for their honorable mentions and their amazing submissions as well!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results