Saturday Night Contest - Create A Flourish!

Dec 31, 2015
Though my skills in cardistry are rudimentary at best, here is my creation for the 8/7/2016 Theory 11 SNC. Were I given more time, the aerial packet spin could have been improved, beyond that, this was a heck of a lot of fun to make. Despite being seriously underskilled, the hours put into this flourish were worth it, and I am proud of the end result. I tried to make it as original as possible, and both variations begin in biddle grip. That being said, this has been a fun weekend, Happy Birthday again Casey, I hope this day has gone well, and here are my two entries.

Entry 1: 0:15
Entry 2: 0:49​

May 2, 2015
Hey Casey! Did you get my entry on Instagram? I can't get the link to post here. My name is Casey.alln. Happy birthday!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! Also, thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! After much deliberation, we have come to a winner. We picked this week's winner based on all the criteria originally listed. It was smooth, did not start in dealer's grip, and the flow of the move was orchestrated nicely. Everything made sense, making it a great flourish overall. Congrats to Dean Magic for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team with details to claim your prize!

We would also like to extend some honorable mentions to neilvinzon and 3bery for their great entries; it made this one really close!

See you guys on Saturday for a new contest!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Casey, would appreciate a response to my question. I'm guessing it's a "too bad" type of deal, but I do feel it's a bit unfair since the forums were inaccessible last night.
Hey Ian,

We apologize for the forums being down for a little bit during the day on Sunday! They were up for most of the evening so we had to judge all submissions that came in on time.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
Sorry, I think I was unclear. Since the forums were down last night, there was a bit of time where I couldn't send in my submission. And it was before the 11 PM deadline, but obviously it wasn't my fault. Did I just miss out? If so, that's a real shame.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results